Quick & easy lunch
Japanese minced beef curry baked rice
Yes I WFH and i have prepare the curry early morning at 7am so lunch time easily scoop over rice and top with cheese and airfry… ready to serve in 10min😋
* 300g minced beef ( marinate with corn starch and black pepper)
* 1 potato- cut into small cube
* 1 small carrot – cut into small cube
* 2 onion – cut into small cube
* 1 tbsp chopped garlic
* 20g butter
* 300 ml stock ( I use 1/2 knorr beef cube mix with hot water)
* 2 cubes Japanese curry premix sauce mild
* Pizza cheese
* Panko breadcrumbs
1. Heat up pan, melt the butter and sauté the onion until soft and translucent.
2. Add in the chopped garlic/potatoes/carrot and stir fry for 1-2min
3. Add in the minced beef. Stir fry till 80% cooked before pouring in the beef stock. Simmer for 5-10min till potato/carrot is soft ( add abit more water if u wan it more watery)
4. Pour it over Japanese cooked rice in casserole
5. Sprinkle some pizza cheese and panko breadcrumbs.
6. Airfry 200c for 5-7min till cheese is melt and brown.