One pan Cheesy chicken baked rice
becomes more easy when u are using cosmo pan @cosmiccookwaresg , cos it can be put straight into oven to brown the cheese 😋
Love how sturdy it is when frying and the handle wasn’t hot to hold even its boiling hot on stove. And with the non stick ceramic coating, pan are easily clean too! Get one today to complete your kitchen😉💕
•2 boneless chicken legs ( cut into cubes and marinate with light soya/pepper and corn starch)
•Half carrot ( cut into small cubes and boil to cook)
•Half broccoli ( cut into small cubes and boil to cook)
•1 onion ( cut into tiny cubes)
•5-6 button mushroom ( slice)
•2tbsp chopped garlic
•2 cups rice ( cook with slightly less water than usual. Can use overnight rice too)
•4 tbsp tomato ketchup
•200ml fresh milk
•chicken powder & pepper for seasoning
•2 tbsp chopped parsley
•pizza cheese to sprinkle
1. Heat up pan at medium fire, add in 1tbsp of butter follow by chopped garlic. Sauté till fragrant.
2. Add in the chopped onion and stir fry till onion slightly soft and add in the marinated chicken cube. Stir fry till chicken is 80% cooked.
3. Add in the rest of ingredients ( carrots/corns/broccoli/mushroom), give a quick stir.
4. Pour in the ketchup and milk. Season with chicken powder and pepper. Cover pan with lid and boiled over small fire till the sauce is slightly thicken. Off fire.
5. Add in the cooked rice at center, slightly press flat. Sprinkle the chopped parsley and cheese on top.
6. Put the pan into preheat oven at 200c for 10-15min to brown the cheese.
7. Slightly mix the rice/cheese and sauce in pan before serve to plate.