Chicken curry with fried beehoon & Baguette 🥖
– Spend 4hrs making the baguette is all worth it when u can have crispy crust and warm soft white bread straight from oven
– Simple fried beehoon using least ingredients minced garlic/cabbage/carrot and season with light soya and pepper.
– Chicken curry using premix fast & yummy😋
No knead European bread recipe
315g bread flour
25ml olive oil
1. Pull all ingredients in large mixing bowl. Mix all up using a spatula till a dough is formed, dough is a bit sticky. Cover & proof for 30-45min till double in size.
2. After 1st proofing, pull the sides to the center ( do it 1 round) and pinch it together. Proof for another 30min. Repeat this for another 1x. The dough now is more firm and round (pong pong)
3. Dust the mat with flour, remove it from bowl and dust the dough with flour and lightly press with hands. Divide into half and fold/roll individually into long shape. Proof for another 30-45min
4. Score with a blade knife, bake in oven for 40min at 190c ( with fan on)
( leave a bowl of hot water at lower rack for tat extra crunchy crust)