Buns to kiap hotdog 🌭 !
Spot the short and fatter one is done by my 👧🏻🤣🤣!
130g ice water
25g beaten egg
210g bread flour
40g cake flour
8g milk powder
25g unsalted butter ( room temp)
1 tbsp Milk for milk wash
1. Put everything into mixer except butter. Knead till smooth.
2. Add in butter and continue knead till smooth and window panes formed.
3. Put in big bowl and proof till double in size
4. My dough around 480g and I divide by 7, 1 around 68.5g. Shape into long bun
5. Proof another 45-1hr till double in size. Brush with milk. sprinkle with black/white sesame(optional)
6. Bake in preheated oven for 15min 180c.