Breakfast for tomorrow
I’m running out of idea for breakfast already 😅🤣
3 eggs ( I used 60g per egg)
60g castor sugar ( I reduce from 75 to 60g )
50g brown sugar ( can replace all which castor sugar instead)
200g banana (mashed it)
150g cake flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
80g oil (I use canola)
1. Preheat oven to 160 degree C.
2. Line a 8×8 baking tin with baking paper.
3. Add eggs, sugar and mashed banana in mixer and whisk till stiff/ribbon stage. ( I use KA at speed 4-6)
4. Sieve flour, baking powder and baking soda into mixture ( divided in 3 parts, fold in flour/oil/flour/oil/flour/oil)
5. Pour into baking tin and bake for 40 – 45 minutes.
Recipe adapted from Bakingtaitai