Assorted buns for family breakfast
•Cheesy corn & hotdog 🌸 buns
•pork floss buns
• plain buns ( wan to slit and squeeze butter sugar cream)
130g ice water
25g beaten egg
210g bread flour
40g cake flour
8g milk powder
25g unsalted butter ( room temp)
1. Put everything into mixer except butter. Knead till smooth.
2. Add in butter and continue knead till smooth and window panes formed.
3. Put in big bowl and proof till double in size
4. Divide into 10 balls, Shape accordingly.
5. Proof another 45-1hr till double in size.
6. Bake in preheated oven for 15min 180c.