Rush home after work to make Pizza for dinner
•Truffle mushroom pizza
• Hawaiian pizza
Pizza dough recipe
120g bread flour
120g plain flour
2 tsp mixed herb 180ml water warm ( around 40c)
5g yeast 1 tbsp castor sugar
1/2 tsp salt olive oil
1. Add 1/2 tbsp sugar and yeast to warm water, give a few stir and wait for around 5-7min for yeast to bubbled.
2. Add flour, 1/2 tbsp sugar, salt and mixed herb in a mixer. Pour in the bubbled yeast and knead until a smooth dough. ( I use KA mixer and knead at speed 4 for around 7min)
3. Shaped into a round ball. Put some olive oil in a mixing bowl and put the dough to proof around 1hr or till double in size.
4. Punch out the gas. Shape into a ball and put at center of pizza pan and slowly press out to the thickness and size u wan. Put on all the toppings and cover with cheese.
5. Baked for 15-20min in a preheat oven at 230c..
( u can par baked at 230c for 5min to freeze it for later use)