Reese peanut butter chips
Dark chocolate chips
Milk chocolate chips
White chocolate chips
Muffins is ready for tomorrow breakfast
225g plain flour
2 tsp baking powder
70-90 sugar ( adjust accordingly to the sweetness u prefer)
125g butter(room temp till soft to press)
1. Hand whisk the milk, eggs and melted butter.
2. Sieved the flour & baking powder and add in sugar.
3. Pour in the liquid mixture(1) to the flour/sugar bit by bit, mixed it up.
4. Filled muffin cup 3/4 full to full ( normally I filled till full)
5. Bake in oven 190c for 25min ( preheat for 5-10min)
Add in whatever things u like… like blueberry or banana or Choco chip or raisin