Today cooking what I like to eat 😆
Mee Soto with Begedil😋
Kicap chili is a must for mee Soto too!
Yellow noodle & beehoon( blanched)
1 pack of instant Mee Soto paste
Hard boiled eggs
Skinless chicken leg
1. Boiled 1L water, add in the Soto paste and the chicken leg. Boiled in medium fire for 20min
2. Removed the chicken leg and tear the meat to strips. Set aside
3. Blanched the noodles and beehoon and put into a serving bowl.
4. Pour Soto soup over, add in the chicken strips, hardboil egg and garnished with fried shallots and parsley. Ready to serve.
4 red chili
4 green chili
2 chili padi
2 cloves garlic
4-5 lime juice
5 tbsp kecap manis
Blend all till fine and add sugar & salt to taste.
3 small potato ( sliced 0.5cm thick)
1. Slight Season the slice potatoes with salt and pepper. Pan fried the slice potatoes till cooked. Use a fork to press and slightly mashed it.
2. Add in the fried shallots and chopped parsley. Add a bit salt and pepper to taste.
3. Use hand to shape into flat oval patty, dip in beaten eggs and fry it till golden brown. Ready to serve.