Freshly warm sugar donuts
300g plain flour
130g milk ( warm around 40c)
1 large egg
3g instant yeast
1. Add yeast to warm milk till it’s bubbled.
3. Put all ingredients except butter into mixer once dough form, add in the butter and knead till smooth dough mixture form.
4. Remove and put in a big bowl to proof for 30-45min(double in size)
5. Divide into 12 ball ( around 47g per ball) and rest for 10min
6. Shape your donuts and fry in oil.( small fire will do cos it’s brown pretty fast)
7. Pour sugar in a bowl and coat the donuts while a bit hot ( sugar stick better when donut is hot)