After work baking banana cake for tomorrow breakfast… calling out to banana cake kaki 🤣… so long I nvr bake this… heng ah not rusty yet😜
3 eggs ( I used 60g per egg)
75g castor sugar
50g brown sugar ( can replace all which castor sugar instead)
200g banana (mashed it)
150g cake flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
80g oil (I use canola)
1. Preheat oven to 160 degree C.
2. Line a 8×8 baking tin with baking paper.
3. Add eggs, sugar and mashed banana in mixer and whisk till stiff/ribbon stage. ( I use KA at speed 4-6)
4. Sieve flour, baking powder and baking soda. divided in 3 parts, fold in flour/oil/flour/oil/flour/oil ( don’t overmix)
5. Pour into baking tin and bake for 40 – 45 minutes.
Recipe adapted from Bakingtaitai